ISFSI and Lion Group Inc., the HAAGEN Brand Congressional Fire Services Institute Scholarship Program
Lion Group Inc., the HAAGEN Brand and the International Society of Fire Service Instructors is offering three $1,000 scholarship opportunities for members to attend the CFSI Symposium and Emergency Services Banquet.
ISFSI and Lion Group., the HAAGEN Brand encourages members who are young leaders in the profession, specifically Lion Group Inc., HAAGEN Brand is seeking members who have fewer than 10 years of service to become engaged with the Congressional Fire Services Institute.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship you must attend all of the following events:
- Seminar programs on Wednesday and Thursday
- Congressional Fire Service Institute Bistro Bash
- State of Pennsylvania Legislative Update and Breakfast sponsored by VFIS
- 30th Annual National Fire and Emergency Services Banquet
- Participate with your state representative on Capitol Hill
The three scholarship recipients will receive $1,000 each for their travel accommodations.
Complete the scholarship application here.
Scholarship applications should be received by Tuesday, February 26, 2019. DEADLINE EXTENDED THROUGH FRIDAY, MARCH 14, 2019!
Congressional Fire Service Institute
April 24-25, 2019