One of the best ways to elevate your ISFSI membership is by strengthening your relationships with current and future ISFSI member. And, the best way to do that is by becoming a volunteer ISFSI Member Ambassador. Being an ISFSI Member Ambassador not only strengthens your relationship with other fire service instructors from across the nation, but provides enhanced training and education to your department.
As a ISFSI Member Ambassador, you will:
- Reach out to current and prospect members to share information regarding the society;
- Help spread the word regarding ISFSI programs and trainings;
- Educate others on the benefits the Society provides through membership and educational programs;
- Act as a liaison between state chapters and ISFSI;
- Identify best practices and current training needs;
- Represent ISFSI as a Member Champion at conferences and meetings; and,
- Promote ISFSI initiatives within your network and encourage peers to become more engaged and involved with ISFSI activities.
I encourage you to consider becoming a ISFSI Member Ambassador if you:
- Are seeking further leadership within the Society;
- Want to promote the Society to your peers;
- Love motivating others;
- Enjoy working on a team of passionate colleagues;
- Brainstorming and planning are of interest to you; and,
- Being a role model for others comes naturally.
The position of a ISFSI Member Ambassador will be a very hands-on volunteer position for members seeking further leadership within the Society. Majority of the focus will be placed on membership recruitment and retention. Each candidate will be interviewed by a member of the ISFSI Board of Directors for consideration.