ISFSI/Pennwell Instructor Scholarship Award
The ISFSI is proud to partner with Pennwell to offer a unique opportunity to deserving instructors. ISFSI and Pennwell are dedicated to the professional development of instructors around the world and this opportunity is offered to elevate the level of experience for rising instructors.
The Instructor Scholarship Award for FDIC includes:
• Your FDIC proposal accepted and you teaching at the largest fire department conference in the world;
• Travel and accommodations to FDIC 2018;
• A week of mentoring by the industries top instructors;
• Special recognition and attendance at networking and special events.
Criteria to apply for the award include:
• Must be a member in good standing with ISFSI;
• Have never taught at FDIC in the past;
• Ensure your proposal includes the following verbiage: “Eligible for the ISFSI/Pennwell FDIC Instructor Scholarship Award”
Released: May 31, 2018 10:06 AM | Updated: October 11, 2018 04:15 PM