ISFSI Member Ambassador
One of the best ways to elevate your ISFSI membership is by strengthening your relationships with current and future ISFSI members. And, the best way to that is by becoming a volunteer ISFSI Member Ambassador. Being an ISFSI Member Ambassador not only strengthens your relationship with other fire service instructors from across the nation, but provides enhanced training and education to your department.
Roles & Responsibilities
Member Ambassadors serve as an advocate for membership and the Society. Ambassadors lead the way by:
- Reaching out to current and prospect members to share information regarding the society.
- Help spread the word regarding ISFSI programs and trainings.
- Educate others on the benefits the Society provides through membership and educational programs.
- Act as a liaison between state organizations and ISFSI. Identify best practices and current training needs.
- Represent ISFSI as a Member Champion at conferences and meetings.
- Promote ISFSI initiatives within your network and encourage peers to become more engaged and involved with ISFSI activities.
Logo Usage & Guidelines
Interested in becoming an ISFSI Member Ambassador?
As a Member Ambassador, you will be giving back to the industry and help grow the Societies collective voice while expanding your professional network through sharing your personal journey about have being an ISFSI member has helped you grow and reach your goals.
Members seeking to elevate their impact within the Society should consider applying to become an ISFSI Member Ambassador. These individuals are ones who:
- Want to further their leadership within the Society.
- Want to promote the Society to your peers.
- Love motivating others.
- Enjoy working on a team of passionate colleagues.
- Brainstorming and planning are of interest to you.
- Being a role model for others comes naturally.
The position of a ISFSI Member Ambassador will be a very hands-on volunteer position with majority of the focus placed on membership recruitment and retention.